Mike's Grothoth Campaign
(As reported by the roaming reporter, Rebecca Mistworth.)
Guest "R.A.P." Writer
- Have you heard the good news? I've been promoted to editor of
- rag! Whooo hooo! Seeing as I've taken on new
responsibilities, I decided
- to hire a replacement roaming reporter. I posted an ad, got a
- hired her, but now she's missing! Oh my, I do hope she's
okay. She only
- had one scrying session and hasn't been seen since.
- Since I didn't get to see our latest episode of the Paladin's
- asked the mage that helped our M.I.A. reporter scrye to post a
- swears that this new Rhyming and Poem-ing (called RAP on the
street) is all
- the rave in the young section of Waterdeep. Uh huh.
Whatever. I'm going
- to post a new employment ad.
- Here's Mellion's "young people are gonna love it" RAP
- song...uh..poem...uhh...whatever. (I still think that RAP is
- Da floatin' Eye
- By "Scyremaster" Mellion
- What's dat? It's a fleein' slave,
- Cut 'em in half with my glave.
- Gotta cleave him,
- We can't leave him,
- His life, he can't save.
- Runnin' like Hades down a hall of stone,
- Slave's a screamin'
- He must be dreamin'
- No one to answer 'cause we're alone.
- Now what? We done murdered da sap.
- No one's here. There'll be no flak.
- Wait! I hear an arrow and bow.
- Our guards in trouble? We don't know.
- Run back,
- Let's attack.
- Da arrows fly,
- To da floatin' Eye.
- We're not alone!
- Kai's now stone.
- Who cares if we're raidin' its home?
- Kill these things. Take the fight to them.
- Find the Queen. Don't be dim.
- Watch her eyes, with beams that kill.
- Don't fret. We got darts still!
- A beam hits us. There goes flight.
- Both dead. Don't be afraid.
- Oh wait, we've been betrayed.
- [Please answer my employment ad! - RM]
Back to the Grothoth page