Amber Campaign Character Generation Rules
- All characters must be either good or neutral (no evil
characters.) I usually discourage Chaotic Neutral characters, but
I can be convinced otherwise.
- All deities must be either from the Realms or race deities
(e.g., Elvish, Dwarvish, etc.)
- Each character has 82 points to spread amongst the six
attributes. Eligible fighters may purchase exceptional strength at
1 point for every 10%. Note that the fighter must first have spent
18 points in Strength in order to do this. No more than two
abilities can be 18s. Ignore racial ability adjustments.
- Multi-class take an initial experience point penalty of 20%
during character generation. XP is divided as normal
- The DM will hand-out magic items, but please have suggestions
- Currently, no psionicists are allowed. This will eventually
change as the Campaign develops.
can only have one attack with your off hand. No strength bonuses
apply. Penalities are as normal.
- Note that the normal second-edition AD&D rules apply,
except where stated above.
If you want to drop me a line, email
or go back to the Amber page
This page has been accessed
(This page was last updated on Dec 7,